Monday, September 13, 2010

Pure Potentiality

Our Second Sunday group looked at the Law of Pure Potentiality. There was a great discussion! My take on it is Spiritually, the potential for perfection exists....and by perfection Deepak Chopra refers to no fear, no guilt, no insecurity. Instead in Pure Potentiality we are in our essential, intrinsic state of pure consciousness. In pure consciousness we are "unbound" and there exists pure joy, pure knowledge, silence, perfect balance, invincibility, simplicity and bliss.

We have the opportunity to experience those things. It is possible! He even tells us how to do it!
1. Sit in Silence. 2. Practice Meditation. 3. Practice Non-Judgement. 4. Spend time in Nature.

Our human selves will move around and we may feel different connectedness to joy, knowledge, balance, bliss, etc. Sometimes more connected and sometimes less connected. However, if I use the four simple tools I will experience the Law of Pure Potentiality.

I'm making the commitment to have a period of silence every day. No telephone, no television, no computer, no talking, no radio. Just silence.

I meditate, however my practice is not consistent. I will allow the space to be created for meditation daily.

I will continue my practice of non-judgement. More consciously!! And I will journey into nature, though I do see amazing sunsets and follow moon movement, so I will practice expanding my nature connection.

I think I resonated with knowing that in my humanness, I am sometimes more connected with with this Law than other times. And therein lies the perfection. I know by the level of guilt and fear I am feeling at any given time, where I am in connection to this law. And now I know what I can do! I can be silent. And if the opportunity is there, I can observe nature. I can practice non-judgement in that moment. There! In the moment there are three of the four things I can immediately do!

I love this discovery, I love this journey! I'm so grateful we are walking together, each on our path of Pure Potentiality!

Have Fun! Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment