Monday, September 27, 2010

Intimacy ~ In-to-me-see

I'm finding my rhythm. I found it in the silence. I've taken some extra quiet and meditation time this past week and am emerging slowly and cautiously. I've enjoyed the action of going inward and discovering that very quiet voice inside, instead of the busy, loud one that had been running scared.

I have a friend who first introduced me into the concept of playing with words. For instance, the word intimacy...in-to-me-see. When I have an intimate relationship with myself I am seeing my soul in it's true and honest state. I've slowed down and listened to my heart's desire. I've stripped the layers of protection away...the ego's protective guard dogs are resting!

It is the same in an intimate relationship with another. There is a vulnerability in intimacy that helps me see my soul, but also allows me to see another's soul and their vulnerability. Again, it is a going-inward that brings me to the truth.

I'm so grateful to have taken this time. I still functioned during this time, but when not required of me, I remained silent and contemplative in addition to meditating. I'm feeling stronger because I've rediscovered the rhythm of my thoughts, beliefs, values and am honoring the rediscovery of intimacy with myself.

I welcome new life to the family! My sister-in-law and her husband are the proud parents of a daughter born Saturday around 5 pm. Hayden Louise is her earth name and I know she remembers the spiritual place she recently left to share her beautiful energy with us. We are blessed.

Honor your life today and I'll be over here honoring mine....Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment