Monday, November 8, 2010

Gracious

Ah, the wonder of life.  The joy in the moment.  The journey into the unknown.  The precious moments of pure bliss and joy.  The agony of sorrow and anger.  The strength in both.  The ability to recognize my strengths and weaknesses and love each of them.  To make right my wrongs, to celebrate my successes.  To be free in the moment.

Trusting myself has not come easy. Trusting others has not come easy.  The belief of betrayal at a young age developed into a belief system that no longer served me.  At Energy Share on Saturday another layer was released! It unravels in layers and as I shed those layers a new appreciation for life enters.   A new acceptance of myself and others deepens.  A graciousness comes along with having nothing to prove or defend, nothing to fix, nothing to change.

Today it is my intention to remain gracious.

No comments:

Post a Comment