Monday, October 25, 2010

Global Oneness Day

Yesterday was the first "Global Oneness Day".  I took some time to reflect on what it means to me. 

All my life, I've believed we are all connected...All One Spirit...hence the name of my business!  I've always felt connected to all living things...and I believe that Energy is a Living Thing....so ALL things are Living Things.  

I've said it many times in this blog and in conversations, that because we are all connected, your success and/or failure is my success and/or failure.  Your pain is my pain, your joy is my joy and vice versa.  We are all in this journey together.  It matters not what our beliefs are.  It matters not what our values are.  It matters not what our educational level is.  It matters not what our financial status is.  It matters not what our race or sex is.  It matters not.

Energy is a living, connected thing.  It is seen and unseen.  It cannot ever be separated from itself.  It is all that was, all that is, all that will ever be.  We are energy.  Plants, animals, thoughts, beliefs, values, money...all energy.  It cannot be separated from itself.  We cannot be separated from these things.  Your thoughts, values, actions, beliefs are mine.  And vice versa.  

Even though Global Oneness Day has passed, I hope we will continue to know how connected we are and how we affect others and how others affect us.  I hope we will continue to live consciously, making choices that support each other as well as ourselves!

Have a great week....Namaste.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment