Monday, May 3, 2010

Spiritual Law of Karma / Perfect Health

In our Second Sunday Spirit Food Group ("SSSFG" or "Second Sunday") we are researching the Spiritual Law of Karma, also known as the Law of Cause and Effect and the Law of As You Sow So Shall You Reap. As the result, I am entering a deeper level of connection to what I am creating. Having recently Stepped into My Life (see my first blog), I had become aware that my actions were not matching my beliefs ~ I lived in Fear ~ and I had created a world of pain and suffering.

As a Reiki Master and Teacher, a Spiritual Advisor/Minister, a Meditator, an Intender of the Highest Good and as a person who believes we are all connected and studied different paths, I had been unable to step out of Fear and into Trust.

Therefore, I am taking another Step into My Life: I am in Perfect Health! By owning this statement, I am letting go of the Fear which caused me to live in physical pain. I am stepping into Trust. I intend a life of Perfect Health. I now put into use all the tools I have manifested. I now take the Next Step into My Life: Perfect Health. I create ~ cause ~trust. I receive ~ effect ~ a body at ease without pain. I am living the truth of my mind/body connection.

This journey is exciting because it means that once again, I am turning around and walking away from a belief system that was put into place in childhood yet has contradicted my true inner beliefs ~ my true reason for being here on Earth.

It begins with me and then moves beyond me. As the Planet's Energy is shifting toward it's big change, so are we as humans. I love that I walk with other Luminaries and that I am never alone! Your continued commitment to living a Conscious Life keeps me going! The exchange of Energy between us is vital to our continued success!

Where are YOU at? Are you working to shift any mind/body connections? What are you creating in your life? How is the Law of Karma working in your life? (We will be discussing the Law of Karma in detail this coming Sunday, May 9 from 9:00-11:00. Check the website for more details.)

I am excited to be shifting my life and a part of shifting other Lives, our Community, State, Country, World, our Planet ~ to one of Trust, Unconditional Love, Peace, Perfect Health. The Law of Karma. In Practice. In Thought, Word, Action. I create Perfect Health.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment