Monday, May 24, 2010

Cause and Effect

I am still so amazed at the Law of Karma. The many ways in which stepping into my passion has affected my life astounds me. Changes come naturally. I once read the words "repetition confirms and strengthens habit, and faith becomes natural". It is true. However, I am in awe of what comes naturally when we live in our passion! I have energy that I have not had in years. I wake up every morning excited to have a full-time job, again, something I haven't had in many years. I work from sun up until sun down and then some! I love what I do! My enthusiasm for life is back and I honestly don't know if I've ever felt so happy and fulfilled in my life! I dug out my juicer and have been enjoying fresh vegetable juice and have been drawn to eating foods that make me feel fantastic. The creativity flows from me; I organize my day, and accomplish those tasks I've set out to do. I stepped into my life (cause) and have passion, direction, energy, vitality and purpose (effect) that is affecting every thing I do, from sleeping, to eating, to working, to playing, to laughing to loving!

For those who have stepped into your life, share with us your experience with the Cause and Effect. For those who stand on the edge wanting to step into your life, share with us your hesitation(s). We are all in this together and as expressed above, one thing leads to another confirming our knowledge that we are all connected ~ there is no separation...we are All One Spirit! Have a GREAT week!

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment