Monday, April 19, 2010

Soul Nouishment

After a beautiful week-end of Reiki Class and gardening (ok, weeding!), I find I feel nourished. Nourishing the soul is something I value more and more with each choice I make to honor my soul-connection. Sometimes the choices seem opposite of everything I (thought I) learned as a child from my parents and even later as a young adult in society. As a "thinker", and one who in the past has not always trusted my feelings, I am learning to "feel" my way.

The more I work with creating my life, the more I understand that the "spark" of that creation is the great feeling I get when I envision my creation complete. That spark of "feeling great" is strong and pure in its moment. It is important because it draws to it, or attracts, the very thing I'm creating. So, as I become a stronger creator in my life, I feel more and more. Of course, action follows the thought because when I do the next thing in front of me, the Universe does it's thing, the "hows" and "whens" of the creation.

It's an amazing process and while I've had glimpses of it before, stepping into my heart's desire and immersing myself brings about a soul nourishment I've never known before.

What are you doing to nourish your soul? Together we support each other and sharing our ideas is one of those ways. We would love to hear from you about your soul nourishment! Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment