Monday, May 23, 2011

Healing Contributions

What are your contributions to healing?  You can find ways in your day to creatively explore simple ways to heal.  Awareness continues to grow about the importance of conscious contribution to healing.  I believe it is time to step up our commitment to healing; to put out more energy toward healing.

It can be as simple as smiling more or being generous with our compliments.  We cannot see inside others, so your smile or kind words may heal a rawness someone may carry.  Do something nice for another.  Create a beautiful space; pick up litter when you see it or clean your work area. Stop when you hear news of a tragedy and send healing, loving thoughts to all involved.   See? Very Simple!

Healing can be more involved, such as meditating on a regular basis and visualizing people, events, situations in their highest light, as fulfilled and completed.  It can mean becoming more involved in an area of interest when helping people or our planet benefits. It can be learning healing techniques or sharing your love and caring with others on a regular basis.

You can share your healing experiences with others and get them enthused about contributing positively to life.  Healing takes place on so many levels!  I believe the consistent contribution to healing fills us with the desire to find more ways to contribute to healing.  Whether you are sending healing to a person, a plant, a pet, the earth, the solar system, politicians, your job, your friends, your boss, the weather, people who have lost their homes, their jobs....whatever..., it can be as simple as a thought, word or deed.  And when you go to bed every night, you will have a smile on your face because you know you contributed to healing and balancing.

So here's what I'm doing:  I smile at people; whether I know them or not. I reach out and offer the people I love support whenever I can.  I share my experience with others.  I learned Reiki and Hypnosis so I could help others.  I became a Minister to help others.  I teach Reiki and Meditation which incorporates visualization. I send healing to our politicians, our planet and those in need every day.  I started a network for healing, called the Healing Tree.  These are a few things I do and as you can see, there is a variety from a very simple smile to more committed things.  I do a little every day and every night when I review my day, I have an amazing smile on my face because I know, in some small way, I've contributed positively to life.

So I ask again: What are your contributions to healing?  I'd love to hear what you do! Because it matters.  It matters to me, and it matters to our society, our planet and our future.  Happy Healing!  

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment